Round with Bead Router Bits
|40422||2132 COVE BEAD BIT 12||$29.99|
|40423||78 COVE BEAD BIT 12||$36.99|
|A fantastic value on high quality router bits. These bits are competitively priced while offering high performance and long life.|
Quality performance features include:
If you are not 100% satisfied with these bits, send them back for a refund.
- K10 and K20 grade carbide for clean cutting action.
- Final sharpening with 600 - 800 grit diamond wheels.
- Precision balanced for smooth operation.
- Baked-on anti-stick coating to reduce pitch and resin buildup.
|These larger bits are designed to be used in a router table.|
Router Bit Set-Up Jigs - Set your router bit to the precise height every time! Simply bring the router bit up through the table and align the jig with the cutting edge of the bit.
|Router Safety Tips:|
It's easy to prevent mishaps if you take a few simple precautions.
1) Rockler recommends using 1/2" shank router bits whenever possible. 1/2" shanks provide better stability with less vibration to produce a smoother cut and longer cutter life.
2) Make multiple light passes rather than one heavy cut.
3) Install your router bit so that 90% of the shank is inside the collet. Here's a rule of thumb: fully insert the bit, then pull it back 1/16 to 1/8 of an inch.
4) Use a router table whenever possible.
5) When using large diameter bits, reduce the RPM of your router. Then test your set-up on scrap lumber.
6) Always follow your router manufacturer's recommendations.
Click here for details
All brands and product names are trademarked or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
Prices, specifications, and availability are subject to change without notification. E.&O.E.
Description provided by and used with permission from Rockler Companies, Inc..
Thursday, March 22, 2012.
This page is at http://southern-woodcrafts.com/go/25343